Every year, billions of tonnes of office furniture, equipment, and supplies are disposed of into landfills, adding to the vast amounts of industrial waste through out our world.
Most commonly this waste is due to a business relocating, closing or redesign.
Most companies do not have the time, resources, or knowledge to handle their waste in a sustainable manner, though their business culture may be one that promotes Eco-friendly solutions.
Waste2wonder presents a better option, that is convenient, time saving, environmentally sound, socially responsible, news worthy, and continues to provide value beyond the end of the project, and beyond the facilities management department. All the parties involved benefit from our services:
- Assisting charities, schools, non-profits and NGOs that often do not have the capital for amenities such as desks, tables, chairs monitors, or office supplies. Most often these organizations feel forced to settle for used or donated items, often of questionable quality. Any organizations that do spend money for such items, are ultimately increasing their overhead costs, and are reducing the potential impact on their cause, or end recipients.
- Analyzing and identifying a client’s problem of redundancy disposal becomes an opportunity to improve their Corporate Social Responsibility, reduce their carbon footprint, and increase their brand value.
- Our charity and community partners are enabled to perform the socially conscious tasks they set out to do, and receive attention from a network of users, sponsors, and service providers that may have overlooked them otherwise.
- waste2wonder makes a difference to the planet, provides connections to potential clients or recipients, and ensures that community and charitable partners are able to reach their goals.
Together we can
To get a quote today for your project send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
“There is no such thing as ‘away’. When we throw anything away it must go somewhere.”
– Annie Leonard, Proponent of Sustainability